"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All models other than the model 5 had a cycle time of 750 nanoseconds.
- "If they have more business, their cycle time will get longer," he said.
- The trains have an average cycle time of 28 hours.
- Shorter cycle times means higher productivity and lower costs per part.
- This results in a complete cycle time of 5 to 30 seconds.
- Rats typically have rapid cycle times of 4 to 5 days.
- Might be nice to get a feel for their cycle time.
- Moreover, the cycle time is quite long, approximately 28 seconds.
- Another side effect, not yet demonstrated in practical use, is the cycle time.
- The job covered in the study has relatively a long cycle time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.