"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Subsequent stories written by other authors are subject to the copyright laws of the relevant time.
- "All we need is one witness who saw you leave the enclosure at the relevant time."
- All 12 of the other directors who served on the board at relevant times were also to be named, he said.
- The order is filled at the best price available at the relevant time.
- The following are the relevant times in relation to the settlor: 1.
- You are branding your product at a relevant time to the young person.
- He was busy with the patients at all the relevant times.
- "Clearly, there has been no violation of either the constitution or policy in effect at the relevant times," he said.
- The next section will indicate the value of a teacher's comment or direct intervention is at the relevant time within the activity.
- Equivalent amounts would come from the company's income at the relevant time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.