"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We didn't let anything slip at the time," he went on, "because it didn't seem.
- So his power and patience have both slipped precipitously at the exact same time.
- I did, and slipped his cigar case from his pocket at the same time.
- "I have to believe that somebody, someday, might slip and say the wrong thing at the right time," said Mr. Wong.
- What people did not realize, he said, was that he was also slipping into cocaine addiction at the time.
- The figure skater Sasha Cohen slipped twice at the wrong time and lost the gold medal.
- Sergei slipped into French almost unconsciously, his tone reasonable and persuasive at the same time.
- Now he knew how to slip into their minds at the time of his choosing and take their souls.
- By that time, the human was slipping away--and trying to slip out of Kobar's thoughts at the same time.
- He might let something slip at the wrong time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.