"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A. Do you realize how much time you're stealing with these follow-ups away from others who want to ask a question?
- Another found that employed teenagers steal time from watching television, not homework.
- Should I still praise someone who's stealing time from his company?
- All of these things, and a myriad more besides, stole time away from the young woman's private life.
- But stealing time from the rest of the show to let the star chat up the audience would lead to - more cuts.
- That would steal precious time from the actual business of investigating, Republicans said.
- He can even steal time for the occasional flight of fancy.
- "Stealing time from the days allotted us," he called it.
- She'd been surprised that Stephen stole time from politics for sport.
- It would offer a great way to squeeze a workout into the day without stealing time from your family or job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.