"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The circumstances, I fear, are even more unfortunate this time than the last.
- "I picked an unfortunate time to have the worst playoff game of my career."
- Extensive and at times unfortunate restoration work was also carried out in the 1950s.
- He backed off, mentally and physically, as I had felt him do so many unfortunate times.
- "This would be an especially unfortunate time for you to kill yourself, Garden."
- For the Mets, the 1994 season ended at a most unfortunate time.
- But he had chosen an unfortunate time and place.
- Then they tell the truth at unexpected and unfortunate times, sometimes destroying themselves in the process.
- The first decades of the 19th century were an unfortunate time for Platt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.