"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Free schools, benefiting from a high profile and capital investment at a time of cuts?
- Such luxuries could not be tolerated during these times of drastic cuts in public expenditure.
- Education is often the first to be squeezed at a time of cuts.
- You hear it said that times of cuts are good for culture: "talent will out".
- At a time of cuts, arts funding should also take a cut.
- At a time of extreme cuts in council spending, it was seen to be too expensive to support.
- Why is government money being wasted on this nonsense at a time of severe cuts?
- And one from Helen saying at a time of significant cuts in public spending, how much is this referendum going to cost us?
- Our relatively privileged position is being slightly reduced in a time of cuts to teaching and student services across the higher education sector.
- At a time of cuts, our aid budget - which saves countless thousands of lives - is being protected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.