"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 17th and 18th century were especially golden times.
- These may seem golden times for the action movie.
- It was a golden time for music, and I just wanted to follow the pack.
- "It seemed like a golden time, when the country was moving from one period in its history to another," he said.
- It was in 1920s and 1930s when the road met its golden time.
- It was a golden time, but it did not last.
- Anything you do in that golden time sets the patterns you'll live out for the rest of your life.
- That was in 1931, which was anything but a golden time for the world.
- The year 1981 was a golden time to start a cleaning company.
- For those willing to accommodate, the 1990's seem a golden time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.