"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet in a world that runs on Internet time, every minute not spent working is 60 seconds wasted.
- Your monthly $10 buys you only three hours of Internet time.
- Around the valley it is best described as living on Internet time.
- But, in the Internet times, to identify the images is also very important.
- Users reported that they spent 8.7 percent of their Internet time playing online games.
- And that could help to explain why the economic downturn seems to be happening on Internet time.
- This failure to work on Internet time has created an opening for a host of other alternative television systems.
- Write down these activities and decrease your Internet time to pursue some of them.
- He has cut way back on his Internet time, which reaches five hours a day.
- I hadn't thought about that what a difference five years makes in Internet time is, like, amazing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.