"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the twins just picked at their food, complaining all the time that it didn't taste good.
- And you have to remember that everyone complains all the time.
- They said she was bad luck, but I think they just didn't like her complaining all the time.
- The passengers on the campari complained all the time about the prices.
- Being a good sport, and not complaining all the time.
- They're not giving him that respect because they figure he complains all the time.
- Do you know they complained the entire time this was being painted?
- But they complain all the time that we're overdoing it.
- And he complained the whole time because we weren't using any of the more sophisticated techniques to repair all the damage.
- Jeff told me that people complain all the time and it can't be fixed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.