"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of these pieces literally took you years to do.
- "You must literally take music in and let it out of yourself," he said.
- This was her standard question, meant to be taken literally.
- That has literally taken 20 years to die, but it's finally dead.
- You're here for half a day and two women literally take possession of you.
- Sometimes, he can be over the top in a way that his players understand to take seriously but not literally.
- Everyday language, yes, but the words should not be taken literally.
- He literally took his artillery and men under the ground.
- How much more of what this shower say should we not take literally?
- "We want to see young people literally taking their own ideas and creating," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.