"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even if this step is successfully taken, however, there still remains a lot of work to be done.
- They can successfully take prey up to their own size.
- Precautions can only be taken successfully against a known problem.
- A first practical test successfully took place in December 2010.
- It is one of the few groups successfully taking theater in new directions.
- She would often reassure him that he was growing up fast and successfully taking on the role of a real man.
- Industry analysts say it is also a step toward making all music forever available, one the record business has yet to take successfully.
- "Here's how I successfully took over a family business"
- "I have an oolt'os who will probably be able to take one down successfully."
- With the right knowledge and tools, you can successfully take your medicine as prescribed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.