"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had found such sport highly entertaining, but only for a while.
- But you also know your crow for a rascal and one to linger wherever he finds sport.
- Apparently the goblins and powries hadn't found enough sport in the immediate region, for there was no sign at all that any were about.
- I doubt you'd find them good sport, though they do get very large.
- You can find lots more information about the Super Bowl and sport of football on the next page.
- "We shall see who finds sport this night."
- Now that you have recovered yourself, you find sport with me.
- Anglers find good sport there, but otherwise its solitude is not disturbed yet.
- The clock is ticking, not just for America, but for those countries that find sport in encouraging global terror.
- And they will tell you that you don't necessarily have to fish on the priciest beats to find good sport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.