"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Schwalb's concept for a national sports museum has been several years in the making.
- The tower hosts a hotel, restaurant, conference center, and sports museum.
- More museums are scheduled to be open in the few coming years, such as the Sports Museum.
- A developer is to build a convention hotel, office buildings and a sports museum on 16 acres.
- It is billed as the oldest sports museum in the United States.
- During this meeting, the idea of having the Strong Foundation open a sports museum on the $1.8 billion premises was also strengthened.
- When the first sports museums were created 70 years ago, the integration of sports wasn't a factor.
- The Sports Museum was opened on July 30, 1999.
- Also the sports museum is fantastic during weekdays.
- Since 2005, the stadium is home to a sports museum, the Olympic Experience Amsterdam.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.