"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the 1960's, when NBC was the sports powerhouse even though CBS was the ratings leader, NBC sought to distinguish itself as "the live sports network."
- Until the Orange County Public School leadership moved towards a middle school concept in the 1980s, Maitland Junior High was a sports powerhouse.
- Playing for a sports powerhouse has definite advantages, particularly if a student wants to catch the eye of a college recruiter.
- I did these things to myself at Swarthmore College, hardly a sports powerhouse, in the early 1960's.
- George Mason is not an sports powerhouse, but it is not exactly Hickory High from "Hoosiers," either.
- Fonda Williams's dream was to play football and basketball for McKinley High, Canton's sports powerhouse.
- The school was a sports powerhouse in the city, winning numerous titles in football, basketball and track and field.
- Today in international stage, Indonesia is successful in badminton and also has been one of the major multi-event sports powerhouse in Southeast Asia.
- The school is also known as a sports powerhouse, having won many championships in football, baseball, track and field, golf, bowling, soccer and tennis.
- From 1964 through the mid-1970s, Nathan Hale was a sports powerhouse, winning the Metro championships in several sports three out of four years in a row.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.