"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had saved Harry from death on more than one occasion.
- The Shadow had saved shots, and he needed them.
- He was where The Shadow could not save him in the moments that immediately followed.
- The Shadow, counting every shot, had saved one for the last.
- His glare seemed to ask why hadn't The Shadow saved them first?
- For the second time tonight, The Shadow had saved the sleuth's life.
- The life of a man hung in the balance, and only The Shadow could save him!
- The men whom The Shadow had saved thought him doomed.
- Only The Shadow could save his agent in this moment when luck had favored crime!
- The Shadow had saved him from death in the past; there still might be hope for the present.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.