"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the nearer valleys, still hugged by darkness, a mist silvered the threatening shadows.
- Her lantern began to flutter, making threatening shadows.
- A coat rack, its prongs wide as elk's antlers, cast a threatening shadow across the floor.
- Its threatening shadow passed back and forth.
- When he catches up with them he sees a threatening shadow in the trees above them and shoots it.
- Even after so long, the Rebellion still loomed like a threatening shadow over the rulers of Voerster.
- The threatening shadows, the Oracles, they were out there somewhere.
- A frightful assembly of dinosaur skeletons, casting threatening shadows on the walls.
- But around me was open field, clean and wide under a late afternoon sun which held no hint of any threatening shadows.
- I wanted her away from Burgeo where her presence had become a threatening shadow of disruption.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.