"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You have become a hard man, my son, "Juba whispered, with terrible shadows of regret in her eyes and an ache in her voice.
- But in this dream a terrible shadow hunted her.
- You've got terrible shadows under your eyes and you're very pale, my dear.
- "It's true," Jenna whispered, her watery eyes haunted with terrible shadows.
- In their midst was a towering dark shadow too terrible to describe.
- The mob rode silently now-a grim and terrible shadow creeping through the darkness to lay bloody hands upon its prey.
- Had she been gifted with the speed of wind, it seemed as if his terrible shadow would have tracked her down.
- All my adventures were insignificant compared to this terrible shadow which was creeping over my soul.
- "It was both a shadow and a flame, strong and terrible."
- And unless the truth is found out, those three are going to remain under the terrible shadow of doubt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.