"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The evil shadow that lived in her bones had vanished forever, she knew it.
- If it wasn't for the evil shadow of this wicked body, we could all be a lot happier about Major's slim majority.
- Didn't like the dark, evil shadows that were creeping over the rock again.
- And the shadows, evil shadows, were creeping across the rock face.
- Power so strong he thought he could fight the evil shadows with it.
- The dark, evil shadows slipped over him, but this time, the Power made them his friends.
- Even the fear of the evil shadows hadn't kept him awake.
- He held the black pair, dark like the evil shadows.
- He left them behind, the ragged panties, like so many evil shadows.
- There he has been enlisted to protect the kingdom from evil shadows that wish to destroy it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.