"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The taller figure leaned over, a menacing shadow in full battle armor.
- She stood with her hands on her hips, a menacing shadow.
- Vincent stepped from the deep shadows, tall and menacing in a floor-sweeping black coat.
- The sun was just beginning to rise over the land and the cliffs looked less menacing, long shadows replacing the harsh blackness of the night.
- While infrequent, such attacks have cast a menacing shadow over familiar routines.
- A menacing shadow covered her mind, and a sense of danger rocked her.
- They were closing in now, menacing shadows against a pale bright sky.
- For the menacing shadows cast by the machinery now became flickering moving spots of blackness.
- The trees and bushes lining the sidewalk became dark, menacing shadows.
- The moon was nearly full and the town seemed covered in menacing shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.