"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In short, The Shadow never allowed anything to distract him.
- Half a minute was the interval that The Shadow allowed.
- The Shadow allowed no hint of his satisfaction to show on his face.
- The Shadow allowed the grim farce of death to proceed.
- The Shadow hadn't allowed them time to place their shots.
- At the far end, The Shadow allowed them to see him.
- Had The Shadow allowed them time, they would have guessed what to do.
- The Shadow allowed his body to fall limply, ignoring the pain of the impact.
- The Shadow, hatless, allowed a smile to appear upon his lips.
- The Shadow allowed a smile of satisfaction to cross his face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.