"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Brain stood in his way, a black and ominous shadow.
- He didn't see the referee watching him, but "I could sense his presence, an ominous shadow."
- Without warning, an ominous shadow suddenly appeared in my patch of light.
- The taped conversation was over, and silence fell like an ominous shadow across the room.
- He swam furiously out of the thing's ominous shadow and began to stroke very slowly for the top.
- But the ominous shadow of racial prejudice is still with us.
- But Gypsy leaders warn of an even more ominous shadow hanging over their community.
- The dura was bulging out with an ominous dark shadow.
- The two men marched down the echoing hall, which seemed cold and empty, filled with ominous shadows.
- The moon was still bright, but the submarine seemed to lie in the middle of an ominous, black shadow upon the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.