"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It needs to be robust across different products, and in diverse settings.
- Then go to Washington, where you won't feel embattled because you'll exchange ideas with liberals and others in a more intellectually diverse setting.
- In the bleachers today, the two Korean flags made for a diverse setting, but opinions were often the same.
- Lawyers may serve the public good, as well, in diverse out-of-court settings.
- The mountains create a diverse setting for plants and animals by creating a different set of conditions from the surroundings.
- This report is designed to assist patients and healthcare providers across diverse settings in making more informed decisions.
- Over the years, in diverse settings Volf has brought faith to bear on a variety of more public issues.
- Doing psychology critically: Making a difference in diverse settings.
- She enjoyed travel greatly and her tales make use of diverse settings.
- It is important that our students learn to communicate effectively in diverse settings and environments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.