"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Eisemann Center is part of an urban village setting.
- Set up in a small village setting, Daraganj is a mesh of narrow lanes without any road signs.
- Veresai had, up until that moment, only performed in a village setting.
- All these elements were crafted to form an integral part of the village setting.
- The museum's collection of trams runs through the village setting.
- The small factory here brings the low-paid work of the city back into a traditional village setting.
- These buildings have been moved to the museum grounds and now form a village setting.
- There is a cricket pitch in a village green setting and small zoo for the children.
- Nearly one hundred historical buildings were moved to the property from their original locations and arranged in a "village" setting.
- The village setting is intended to create stability for residents who live an otherwise-precarious existence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.