"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is serious food served in a slightly wacky setting.
- The ruling idea is simple enough: Italian country food served in a rustic setting.
- Any vehicle serving in a setting after 1945 is considered "modern".
- New American cuisine is served in a stylish setting.
- Those classified as nonviolent in certain cases could serve their sentences in an alternative setting.
- A combination of classic French, nouvelle and contemporary cooking served in a small, gracious setting.
- And if someone is allergic to something that a teacher serves in such a setting, it raises liability questions.
- Fantastic local meats and vegetables served in a traditional setting.
- Dinner for two - with wine, about $65 - is served in an elegant setting.
- He simply wants to serve his style of food in a casual setting, and at sane prices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.