"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We should promote responsibility by requiring young mothers to live at home with their parents or in other supervised settings, by requiring them to finish school.
- The second clinic allows law students to provide advice to clients on prisoner re-entry issues in a supervised setting.
- Children could join Omnifest through their schools and explore in the supervised setting of their computer labs.
- This process consists of administering the drug, a potent opiate with some potential for abuse, as a drink in a supervised clinical setting.
- Elmhurst had treated Mr. Cerbelli since 1996, and all along, interviews and documents show, relatives had pleaded to have him placed in a supervised setting.
- People hired here spend six weeks in classroom training, and then 90 days taking calls in a supervised setting, raising their hands for assistance when they run into trouble.
- In a supervised medical setting pain relief is possible but may require higher than usual doses, and the individual should be closely monitored for respiratory depression.
- Many parents said they had signed tour company waivers allowing their children to drink small amounts of beer or wine in supervised settings.
- The adult program, which provides breakfast, lunch and snacks, is geared for those ages 50 and above who need to be in a supervised setting during the day.
- For children who are already obese, physicians warn against severe calorie cutting, except in a supervised medical setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.