"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Library services in correctional settings.
- Correctional psychology is an area of psychology that focuses on applying psychology to a correctional setting.
- Correctional psychologists work with inmates and offenders in correctional settings.
- This was one of the first applications of behavior analysis in the correctional setting.
- In fact, Rikers is a model for public health practices in correctional settings for the country.
- Similarly, pedophiles recruited from a correctional setting have been convicted of a crime, making it more likely that they will show anti-social characteristics.
- Finding opportunities for syphilis treatment and congenital syphilis prevention in a women's correctional setting.
- The research concludes that full access isn't available in all settings and that correctional settings should increase the accessibility of services for women.
- Transcendental Meditation has been used in correctional settings, and research has shown a reduction in negative psychological states and recidivism.
- Recommendations and Guidelines Find CDC's guidance on the prevention, care, and treatment of infectious diseases found in correctional settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.