"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Starships are a conventional setting in this category, with Star Trek being the definitive example.
- Even at the upper end of the market the newly rich tended to choose the conventional settings for expensive stones.
- Mika was the reason they were here rather than a more conventional setting.
- It allowed a new platform for performances to be based rather than in the conventional setting of a theatre space.
- Miller also suggested that "Rubalcaba should develop his ideas in more conventional settings.
- As a result, he said, they have benefited only students who are able to learn in conventional settings.
- Despite his conventional setting, there was little likelihood that the head of the monastery would be mistaken for any other type of executive.
- Neither is likely to obtain the education their ability demands in a conventional setting.
- Many students go there to escape the stress of more conventional settings.
- After one or two visits, doctors generally refer patients to a more conventional setting: a hospital, clinic or office practice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.