"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This finding suggests that in order to be successful in organizational setting, individuals must have the desire to develop their skills.
- These methods are used in organizational and educational setting.
- Circles can be used in any organizational, institutional or community setting.
- Physical acts of aggression by members of an organization, committed in organizational settings are considered as workplace violence.
- Contextual integration: This refers to the incorporation of work within an organizational setting.
- Strategic use of emotional intelligence in organizational settings: Exploring the dark side.
- Openness: The dynamics in an organizational setting should be clear and free of confusion.
- Strong cultures and effective communication result in employees who are more productive because they know exactly what is expected of them in organizational settings.
- In an organizational setting, the organization may co-ordinate goals so that they do not conflict with each other.
- The question of why employees choose to communicate or not in an organizational setting is an interesting one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.