"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The flowers will be presented in landscaped settings, faux forests, Japanese gardens, mini-mountain tops and a Mayan temple.
- The development corporation was responsible for the pretty landscaped setting, Jamaica Green, that now surrounds the Romanesque church.
- Its original rural landscaped setting has now been lost through the recent residential subdivision of the area.
- A yard light or garden lantern is a free standing exterior light fixture in gardens and landscaped settings.
- The Curries Woods project was built in 1959 at a time when planners favored so-called "towers in the park," or high-rise buildings, in a landscaped setting.
- He decided it was partly the landscaped setting, a place better suited to garden parties, now torn by an ancient pattern of violence.
- In her modestly scaled color pinhole prints, Linda Hackett lets nature take its course, although within the confines of landscaped settings.
- They create a landscaped setting for office workers to enjoy during lunch with large areas of lawn and walking paths lined with mature trees.
- In transcribing architectural details with minute accuracy in black and white, he has lost none of the flavor of each building nor of the landscaped settings.
- Has his own landscaped setting affected his architectural designs for others?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.