"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most instrument parameters are constant while others depend on the choice of experimental settings.
- This has been supported in the literature across a variety of different experimental settings.
- The experimental setting, illustrated in Figure 4, was simple but original.
- These rates are likely to differ in non experimental settings.
- This assumption is likely to hold in most realistic or experimental settings.
- Ormeloxifene has also been tested in experimental setting as a treatment for menorrhagia.
- The most frequent types of modalities in an experimental setting are auditory and visual.
- Another study that used a partial replication of Milgram's work changed the experimental setting.
- Research has formulated predictions based on the theoretical model to be tested in experimental settings.
- In actual experimental settings, however, cooperative behavior is observed, but only for a limited number of rounds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.