"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A natural question to ask, given the somewhat abstract setting of the general framework above, is whether the rate function is unique.
- This article describes the properties in the most abstract setting of an abstract rewriting system.
- In the abstract setting of oriented matroids, Bland's rule cycles on some examples.
- Historically, there have been several formalizations of rewriting in an abstract setting, each with its idiosyncrasies.
- The festival will use 500 of the seats and an abstract setting made of huge gauze boxes.
- However, the general definition remains valid in the more abstract setting of order theory where arbitrary partially ordered sets are considered.
- Mr. Graham's doors have a complex aesthetic relationship with the church, being symbolic and narrative in an abstract setting.
- Over time differing versions of the concept developed, but today, in a sufficiently abstract setting, we can unify these variations.
- This concept first arose in calculus, and was later generalized to the more abstract setting of order theory.
- The abstract setting used is that of a group action on a scheme X.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.