"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While the program is running on the embedded device, its control flow and parameter settings can be observed in TIDE.
- As mentioned above, as a general rule, the support of an exponential family must remain the same across all parameter settings in the family.
- Dr. Baker also wonders why, if the brain is hard-wired for grammar, it leaves the parameter settings unspecified.
- The parameter settings for the detectors (other than FAST) are as follows:
- To create the ellipses, parameter settings were made based on the distance a person can travel on foot in approximately five minutes before looking for another form of transportation.
- There are many explicit, i.e., deterministic constructions of -biased sets with various parameter settings:
- The interaction of the principles and the parameter settings produces all known languages while excluding non-natural languages.
- These steps are repeated over many generations in order to 'burn in' the chain, so that it converges from the initial parameter settings to a stationary distribution.
- Corrigan moved over to stand by Hatcher, and they went into a technical exchange about loop gains and parameter settings.
- In discrete event simulation concurrent estimation is a technique used to estimate the effect of alternate parameter settings on a discrete event system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.