"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At that show, the players will perform in a more formal setting, yet without a conductor.
- Perhaps it would have been better if we had met over dinner, rather than in such a formal setting.
- The formal setting aside of the county has been lost.
- He had seen them often with his father, in both formal and informal settings.
- In formal settings, one should not raise his foot upon the seat when seating.
- In a few instances the art has a more formal setting, and the results can seem quite striking.
- This usage is an informal one, however, and would not be used in an official or formal setting.
- This term commonly used only in less formal setting among friends.
- Inside it's a more formal setting, whereas the terrace is a great place to people watch.
- A trial is the presentation of information in a formal setting, usually a court.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.