"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And sometimes - often - it means sending people back, by force if necessary.
- Saving species doesn't have to mean sending money to the Amazon rain forest.
- He did not directly answer the question of whether this meant sending American troops or just aid.
- The defense lawyers say that means sending them home.
- That meant sending word to Earth and back, at least ten months.
- This does not mean sending us singing into the street after an evening of entertainment.
- Sometimes that means sending people from the hospital in Israel to different countries.
- This often means sending the hard drive to a data-recovery service.
- Tougher policies are needed, but that doesn't mean sending in the Marines.
- For him, that meant sending them to the United States.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.