"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looked like something that had come from the outback on a trader's ship; and there was no one out there whom she could envision sending a parcel to an inspector of police.
- The Bush administration has so far not envisioned sending American forces; it would most likely provide logistical and financial support.
- For example, just how large a delegation do you envision sending to Landfall?
- He said he can envision sending reporters to stories outside Connecticut and New England, something The Courant now does only sporadically.
- He also envisioned sending a work on Democritus, a major focus of Lange, to Deussen.
- The diversion study envisioned sending human waste originating in the towns of Yorktown and Somers to the Peekskill Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Mr. Bollwage envisions sending social workers, teachers, builders and a permanent police presence to each of these neighborhoods in an attempt to restore confidence, commerce and social stability.
- The directive also envisions sending abroad more civilian officials, including State Department personnel, to help the military establish the peace and rebuild after combat.
- If, as Mr. Putin believes, Pyongyang envisions sending its satellites abroad for launching, the proposal merits serious consideration.
- Edgardo Alfonzo lined the ball toward right-center, and for a moment the Mets envisioned sending the tying run to the plate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.