"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A little of that and we were rolling around in the leaves together.
- It was more like a map, a history book and a menu all rolled together.
- This man gripped him round the middle and they rolled together on the ground.
- Then it sounded as if two or three people had rolled down the stairs together.
- "You need to know no more than I," she said in a voice like boulders rolling together under the sea.
- Then I, who was strong in those days, grappled with him and we rolled together on the ground.
- Her head hit the floor, and they rolled together.
- We started rolling together down the slope of the beach into the surf.
- The others laugh and they all roll together like puppies.
- They sank to the bottom and rolled together along the sandy floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.