"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Time was when I would have rolled right over you.
- I tried to get a word in, but he rolled right over me.
- "We have a national campaign ready to roll right after tomorrow."
- She said, "His car rolled right over the top of him."
- The rest of the credits roll right off the family tree.
- The lie rolled right off my tongue without a moment's thought.
- It bounded a couple of times and rolled right into the cup.
- Then he looked around him, rolled left and right a few times to check on blind spots.
- One blink, and they would have rolled right down his cheek.
- Who says the Iraqis won't roll right over them in the first two weeks?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.