"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rolled slowly onto one side and tried to get his feet under him.
- I watched traffic slowly rolling past on the street below.
- It rolled slowly down the track for ten yards or so.
- His eyes, the only part of him he could still move voluntarily, rolled slowly toward me.
- The coach rolled slowly, so the people walking could keep up with it.
- He slowly rolled the bus to the area and opened the door.
- The van comes into sight, rolling slowly toward us along the street.
- He sighed at last, and rolled slowly off her onto his side.
- Feeling her body respond again, she slowly rolled him on to his back.
- Susan turned the car down my street, and we rolled slowly through the rain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.