"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time he had the sense to roll forward, and came to his feet on the far side of the table.
- He rolled forward and made for the edge of the bed.
- Open the back, and allow the upper arms to roll forward.
- And what a voice, he thought, as the tape rolled forward.
- He sat up in his chair and rolled forward, not making eye contact with her.
- This feature was never rolled forward to the later 1V body.
- It began to roll forward on a solid front almost five miles wide.
- Their own car rolled forward to halt at the end of the line.
- "We're not going to simply roll forward and stamp them into the ground."
- He rolled forward over her, driving himself to the bone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.