"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Paul rolled backward quickly, hoping he had been in time.
- This part of the clutch is designed to keep the car from rolling backward at a stop.
- But, oh, what he would give to turn Time in its track and send it rolling backward!
- During the strike, the eyes roll backward into the head for protection.
- She released just as quickly and rolled backward, coming up in ready position.
- He landed hard and rolled backward, finally putting his back to the wall.
- A moment later the curb to their left was rolling backward.
- She rolled backward out of the trees just as the thing came rushing toward her.
- Now the villagers wonder if they are rolling backward in time.
- Backward rolled the ride of men, those who were left living.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.