"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As she did so, Modesty rolled sideways and came upright.
- His head rolled sideways as the heavy can struck him.
- The second officer threw himself to the ground and rolled sideways.
- As he nuzzled him gently the head rolled sideways and back again.
- Her head hit the floor with a soft thump and rolled sideways.
- Jordan rolled sideways and ended up in the middle of the room.
- She rolled sideways and struggled to push him away from her.
- Then tears began to roll sideways from the boy's eyes.
- I rolled sideways to get out of line of his next, but there wasn't one.
- Torold rolled sideways and took her about the middle in his good arm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.