"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We rolled back and forth on a patch of turf.
- His words rolled forth with quiet power, like prophecy come to life.
- He said it never got more than 25 or 30 feet into the air, rolling erratically back and forth.
- The two men continued to roll back and forth on the ground.
- Then she pointed to that head, rolling back and forth again.
- Her eyes rolled back and forth in their sockets, trying to cover the whole room at once.
- Beer bottles were rolling back and forth across the floor.
- He rolled back and forth, as if unable to decide on appropriate body language.
- Her head rolled back and forth, but she was laughing at him.
- It had begun to roll back and forth at each surge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.