"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He gently rolled his son against the far wall.
- Then it rolled gently and fired six missiles, one after another.
- The head probably wouldn't even move, except maybe to roll gently to the side.
- The ball rolled gently to a stop 2 feet from the hole.
- Later, he felt hands gently rolling him onto his front.
- The ship was now kept away from the wind, and she went gently rolling before it.
- Take 1 piece and gently roll it into a ball between your palms.
- The land is gently rolling with no especially high points.
- It rolled gently away from either bank of the river.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.