"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, the bomb rolled about on the open deck.
- For the first time, he rolled about, and in so doing lost his balance.
- You tell her from me that she is too old to be rolling about on the ground fighting.
- The body continued to dance, and the head rolled about on the ground.
- My mind was rolling about over what he'd said.
- They were working, but somehow his stomach still rolled about.
- Who wants to roll about on surface when they could have all of deep space to play in?
- Still, people often do it without thinking, especially in a fight when everyone falls over and starts rolling about on the ground.
- The housekeeper rolled about, looking for other things to do.
- What had Brianna been doing, rolling about on the ground?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.