"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Word had got around, it seemed, that prisoners would not be shot by us.
- Early in the morning of 30 July 1943 the seven prisoners were shot dead at the camp.
- It means a line around a prison beyond which a prisoner will be shot.
- Certain prisoners were shot and killed or beaten to death.
- A few hundred prisoners unable to walk were shot along the way.
- He says that 8,483 Soviet prisoners of war were shot in this manner.
- The prisoner was shot in the back as he tried to escape over the fence.
- Behind him he heard gunshots as the other prisoners in the group were shot and killed.
- It can especially be proven only for given individual cases that reported prisoners were shot, although this should have been the rule.
- Two days later, the 27 prisoners at Châteaubriant were shot in three groups.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.