"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The prisoners are returned to their cells from exercise at 1800 hours, give or take a few minutes.
- If it did, the prisoners gave no outward sign.
- What would the consequences have been if prisoners had given a guest performance in a state opera house?
- A police officer at the scene said 500 prisoners had given themselves up and that arrangements were being made to move them to other prisons.
- The three prisoners gave him cold looks of disgust.
- Later the man attempts to escape because he is afraid of starving to death since the other prisoners won't give him food.
- As Tom nodded, their prisoner gave a convulsive start but said nothing.
- One prisoner gave a guard his watch in exchange for medicine.
- "I thought that prisoner was giving us a bum steer!"
- As he spoke the prisoner gave a last exhausted moan and lay still.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.