"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A source said that 1,600 death-row prisoners were transferred in 1995 to a special unit for such experiments.
- In Nebraska, 3 of the 10 death-row prisoners are black or Indian.
- Sandie has her own theory about why she has been drawn to death-row prisoners.
- He was both a general and a death-row prisoner under Saddam Hussein.
- On the appeals court since 1986, he is known for granting stays of execution to death-row prisoners.
- One thing led to another and eventually the death-row prisoner and veteran writer enjoyed a long correspondence.
- Those death-row prisoners volunteered long before I was born.
- He felt like a death-row prisoner released into the bright light of day.
- In recent years, many innocent death-row prisoners have been released.
- The innocence of many death-row prisoners was discovered only because outsiders went to great time and expense to investigate when the courts would not.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.