"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As of 1986, a prisoner who has no major disciplinary issues for at least a year may use the property.
- The other prisoners used feminine pronouns - she, her - when they talked about him.
- Last week the Justice Ministry introduced changes that would allow prisoners to exercise and use common areas, but the strikes have continued.
- But the prisoners themselves don't use the church as it should be used.
- In the absence of cash, prisoners use a complex barter system.
- All the prisoners are given temporary parole and most use it to the full.
- On occasion, some prisoners have even used these clippers to remove pubic hair.
- Other prisoners, even when between themselves, used to target them.
- Back in the camps the prisoners used to estimate the number of men missing from the outer world.
- Did the prisoner use more force than that necessary to disarm you and prevent you shooting him?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.