"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rhodan and Rabow and his men could not be exactly called prisoners.
- "What you call prisoners, we consider our supplies, if you will, a source of, uh, nourishment."
- Guards were instructed to call prisoners by their assigned numbers, sewn on their uniforms, instead of by name.
- They went to the Aiel, too, but I do not think they can be called prisoners.
- They spent five months there as what Mr. Vasarhelyi ironically called "guests and prisoners."
- I don't think that even in the United States they would be called political prisoners.
- People held in prisons are called inmates or prisoners.
- The peace memorandum, while calling for Israel's release of 750 prisoners, did not specify that they should be what the Palestinians call political prisoners.
- Convicts are often called prisoners or inmates.
- The four captured Serbs, whom no one wants to call prisoners of war, are still held by the United Nations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.