"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The prisoners complain that they do not get enough water, but the army says that is nonsense.
- Current and former prisoners have complained of abuse and torture, which the Bush administration denied.
- Many young prisoners complain, 'It's your lot who are smoking the stuff, Jeff.
- If the prisoners complained or even collapsed from exhaustion, they were promptly executed.
- According to the guard, the prisoner did not complain of fever or cough.
- No prisoner complained of the extra effort, even though each was himself exhausted from the day's toil.
- On June 5, the prisoner complained of "health problems," including diarrhea, and died the next day, the official said.
- Some prisoners complained about the state now charging them $5 for each visit to a doctor.
- Both prisoners and staff had complained the ship was claustrophobic.
- Many prisoners have complained that confessions were extracted from them under duress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.